Swedish massage

My photo
singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Hi, My Name Is Jaida female masseuses 28 yrs old. I m here to offer massage service for all the ladies/man who need a good massage after a hard day's work Who need to relax and soothe tired muscles who need to refresh... please email me at swedishmassage@live.com for any enquiry or booking.. house call or hotel.. I'm currently providing Swedish (holistic) massage on freelance basis. I'm certified in ITEC DIPLOMA IN HOLISTIC MASSAGE. For Swedish Massage you will perceive and discover the uniqueness with my massage. I believe that massage is the sharing of touch, hands on body, on head, hands or feet. And yet massage goes farther than skin deep, deeper even than muscles and bones – a good, caring massage penetrates right to the depth of your being. ** Please give your contact details, I'll get back to u.

relax, body mind & soul

Swedish Holistis massage's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pitbull - Krazy House Remix 2009 by DjCK

No comments:

Post a Comment